Business First Stop Assistance Team
The Right People, the Right Answers, the Right Time
Our Business First Stop Assistance Team takes the confusion out of starting, expanding or relocating a complex business in Minnesota by helping to coordinate all state agencies that have a role in the development process.
Licensing, permitting and regulatory matters. Financial assistance. Site selection and more. The First Stop Team cuts through the thicket of state agencies, programs, and services to find the right answers and the right resources to make your project happen quickly and successfully.
We Can Help at Any Stage
We help companies at any stage of development, from new ideas to business startups to established companies with products and services ready to market. But the sooner we hear from you, the better able we are to help.
Just complete and submit this electronic inquiry form and we'll contact you.
First Stop Team Partners
The Minnesota Business First Stop Team is managed by the Department of Employment and Economic Development and includes representatives from the following state agencies:
- The Department of Commerce, Division of Energy Resources
- The Department of Natural Resources
- The Department of Transportation
- The Department of Labor and Industry
- The Department of Revenue
- The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- The Department of Agriculture
- Iron Range Resources and Rehabilitation Board
For More Information
Contact 651-259-7463 or toll free at 855-893-2099 or e-mail email@example.com